Selected Seasonal Veg:
- 1. Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4, 180ºC, 350ºF.
- 2. Weigh the joint and calculate the cooking time. Place joint on a rack in a roasting tin. Roast in a preheated oven for the calculated cooking time.
- (Rare - 20 minutes per 450-500g (1lb) plus 20 minutes.
- Medium - 25 minutes per 450-500g (1lb) plus 25 minutes.
- Well Done - 30 minutes per 450-500g (1lb) plus 30 minutes.)
- 3. Place vegetables around the meat and roast for about 40 minutes, depending on the size, until tender.
- 4. Serve the beef thickly sliced with roasted vegetables and Yorkshire puddings.
Serves - 4
Calories - 179
kcals Cooking Time - 80 mins
- Calories 179 kcal
- Energy 759kj
- Fat 3.5g
- Saturates 1.3g
- Salt 0.34g
- Iron 2.91mg
- 5-a-day 1