- 450g pork medallions or tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2.5cm piece of root ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 lime, rind and juice
- 200g pack of pre-cooked rice
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into thin sticks
- 50g mange tout or sugar snap peas, sliced
- 50g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 50g beansprouts
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Serves – 4
- Prep Time - 10 mins
- Cooking Time – 20 mins
- Heat the oils in a large non-stick frying pan or wok. Add the pork strips, garlic and ginger.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes until the meat is browned on all sides and cooked through.
- Add the soy sauce, mango chutney, chilli, lime juice and rind and stir until the sauce reduces slightly.
- Add the rice and coat well. Add the carrots, mange tout and broccoli and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Add the beansprouts, spring onions and sesame seeds; lightly toss and serve.
Recipe provided by Porc Blasus