- 4-6 Welsh Lamb cutlets
- 30ml (2tbsp) Flour, season with salt and black pepper
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 50g (2oz) Fresh breadcrumbs
- 30ml (2tbsp) Fresh dill, chopped
- 25g (1oz) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 30ml (2tbsp) Oil
- Preheat the oven and place an empty baking sheet in the oven to heat up – or preheat grill or frying pan.
- Place the breadcrumbs, dill and parmesan together in a bowl and mix well. Crack egg onto plate and lightly break up with a fork. Place the flour onto a separate plate, season and mix.
- Take each Welsh Lamb cutlet and remove a little of the fat.
- Dip each side into the flour, then egg and finally dip into the crumbs.
- Place the Welsh Lamb cutlets on the preheated baking sheet and cook in the oven until golden and crunchy, about 20 minutes – or cook under preheated grill for about 12-15 minutes or fry in a little olive oil for about 10 minutes.
- Serve the Welsh Lamb cutlets with a mixed bean and rocket salad topped with lots of fresh dill.
- Serves – 4
- Cooking Time – 20 mins
- 1035 KJ
- Calories: 246 kcals
- Fat: 10 g
- Of which saturates: 3.7 g
- Salt: 0.7 g
- Iron: 2.9 mg
- Zinc: 3.7 mg
- Protein: 22.3 g
- Fibre: 2.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.5 g
- Of which sugars: 9.7 g
Recipe provided by Hybu Cig Cymru - Meat Promotion Wales