- 450g (1lb) Welsh Lamb steaks, cut into thin strips
- 15ml (1tbsp) oil
- 5ml (1tsp) sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 45ml (3tbsp) sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime, use juice and rind
- 100g (4oz) sugar snap peas or mange tout, or a mixture – sliced
- 225g (8oz) precooked noodles
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 30g (2tbsp) fresh coriander, chopped
- Heat oils in a large non-stick frying pan or wok, add the lamb strips and garlic. Cook for 4-5
- minutes until meat is browned on all sides and cooked through.
- Add the sweet chilli sauce and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the lime juice & rind, sugar snap peas or mange tout and stir through.
- Lastly add the noodles and spring onions, toss together and serve scattered with coriander.
- Serves – 4
- Cooking Time – 10 mins
Recipe provided by Hybu Cig Cymru - Meat Promotion Wales